Banking and Finance
Chattertons has a long association in providing banking and finance legal services going back to 1939 when the firm's founding Partner became Chairman and Trustee of the Midlands Trustee Savings Bank.
Since those early days of corporate law, the banking and finance team has developed a strong presence in the sector providing advice to banks, clients of banks and international financial institutions in connection with UK transactions.
The team regularly advises clients in connection with:
- Acquisition Finance
- Asset Finance and Leasing
- Banking Dispute Resolution
- Banking Regulation and Supervision
- Banking Investment
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Lending
- Corporate Restructuring and Recovery
- Directors Disqualification Defence
- Insolvency (Business and Personal)
- Project Finance
- Property Finance
- Structured Finance and Securitisation
As a firm that is not only regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), but also by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), we understand the regulatory aspects that surround the financial services sector.