1st Line Support Technician - Newark and Lincolnshire
The role will be based at the Newark office, but the 1st Line Support Technician will be required to support all offices. There will be requirement to travel to other offices therefore a full current driving licence and use of your own vehicle (covered by business insurance) is required for this position.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our ICT team providing support to all offices.
Hours of Work: 08.30 – 17.15 – Monday to Friday (36.25 hours per week).
Location: Newark and Lincolnshire
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide and implement a professional ICT service to all staff;
- Identifying and resolving ICT issues remotely;
- Install desktop/server software and hardware;
- Implement and develop new and existing infrastructure;
- Proactive server and desktop maintenance;
- Research and Development of new technologies;
- To assist in day-to-day management of the ICT systems;
- Provide Portable Appliance Testing
Please email your CV and covering letter to the HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chattertons recognises that it is essential to provide equal opportunities to all persons without discrimination. The Company has an Equality and Diversity Policy and this sets out the Company’s position on equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. This is available upon request.