Apprentice Contracts Administrator - Newark
Our Newark Land Development and New Homes Department is recruiting for a new position of an Apprentice Contracts Administrator. You will be part of an extremely busy, but friendly department.
The Apprentice Contracts Administrator will form part of the Land Development and New Homes Department and will undertake typing, photocopying and document production within the Department.
They will support the Conveyancing Executives as directed by the Head of the Department.
They will accurately produce letters, legal documents and contract documentation as directed by the Head of Department and other fee earners within the department and will take telephone calls on behalf of the team as required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform typing/word-processing accurately and to deadline.
- The Apprentice Contracts Administrator will be expected to undertake work across all areas of the Land Development and New Homes Department including;
- Being responsible for creating and sending contracts (once trained)
- Responding to all requests for information in a timely manner
- Reporting statistics etc to the Head of the Department
- Maintaining accurate records associated with contracts including fee and/or income related data
- They will be required to maintain client and company confidentiality.
- Take telephone calls and convey messages in a timely manner.
- Maintain manual and electronic document filing and case management systems.
- Photocopying documents accurately and to deadlines.
Hours of Work: 09.00 – 17.15 – Monday to Friday (36.25 hours per week).
Salary: £5 per hour
Reports to: Head of Department
5 x GCSE Passes at C grade or above
Good computer literacy, including knowledge Microsoft Office.
Previous experience in a legal
Excellent communications skills.
Excellent spelling and grammar.
Structured and organised.
Ability to multi-task and maintain accuracy.
Able to touch type.
Having worked in a fast paced environment before.
Proactive and organised.
Adaptable and forward thinking.
Willing to be flexible to meet the
Please email your CV and covering letter to the HR Department: email@example.com
Chattertons recognises that it is essential to provide equal opportunities to all persons without discrimination. The Company has an Equality and Diversity Policy and this sets out the Company’s position on equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. This is available upon request.