Commercial Property Lawyer - Horncastle
We are looking to grow our team at our Horncastle office. We have created an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Commercial Property Lawyer to join the team.
We have an extremely well established and varied caseload and there are real opportunities for career development with Chattertons. We are delighted to have achieved “Ones to Watch” status on our first ever survey with the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for and the Horncastle office is a professional and friendly office.
The individual will be confident, proactive and structured and will have experience in a broad base of commercial property work, to include Landlord and Tenant, freehold acquisitions, bank finance/security, commercial leasing, agriculture and development.
In addition, they will be able to promote and enhance the good reputation and business of the firm.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide an ongoing service to existing clients.
- To develop new business.
- To develop and enhance the Commercial Property Team.
- To produce fee income in line with targets and agreed objectives.
- To keep informed of all changes in the law and practice in own area of work.
- To maintain and enhance up to date legal skills.
- To ensure financial control with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
- To perform work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the firm’s quality and risk procedures.
- To work closely with the Commercial Property Partner and manage other members of the team.
Hours of Work: 09.00 – 17.15 – Monday to Friday (36.25 hours per week).
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Legal qualification or relevant experience.
Experienced in a broad range of commercial property work.
Good computer literacy, including knowledge of case management systems.
Clear understanding of Money Laundering Regulations and Solicitors Account Rules.
Ability to work efficiently in an organised and efficient manner in line with financial objectives.
Ability to work closely with the Commercial Property Partner.
Excellent written and numeracy skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to create and nurture relationships with key clients at all levels.
Desire to provide a high quality service.
Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
High level of integrity.
Reacts well under pressure and able to work to strict deadlines.
Hardworking, proactive and positive attitude.
Sense of Humour.
Please email your CV and covering letter to the HR Department: email@example.com
Chattertons recognises that it is essential to provide equal opportunities to all persons without discrimination. The Company has an Equality and Diversity Policy and this sets out the Company’s position on equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. This is available upon request.