Paraplanner - Stamford
Due to continued expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen at our Stamford Office for a Financial Services Paraplanner.
The Paraplanner will work closely with the Compliance Director and CEO of Chattertons Wealth Management and the Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs) to deliver an excellent service to our clients.
It is essential that candidates should be experienced Paraplanners that are Diploma Qualified as a minimum and should possess strong knowledge of pensions, investments, tax efficient savings and protection related products and services.
Hours of Work: 09.00 – 17.15 – Monday to Friday (36.25 hours per week).
Salary: Dependant on experience
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To always put the interests of the client first.
- To work in such a way as to promote the good name of the firm and profession.
- To prepare Suitability Reports including more technical reports for High Net Worth clients and to be able to conduct research on behalf of the IFA's using the appropriate online systems
- To facilitate the smooth processing of new and existing business.
- Cash flow modelling.
- Liaison with providers, clients and industry professionals.
- Preparation of annual client reviews.
- To undertake work of a project based nature as and when required to do so.
- To maintain records and ensure that all administration is conducted in accordance with the FCA Rules and the firm’s procedures and precedents (including in particular procedures for compliance, training & competence, anti-money laundering and complaints handling), using information technology where required; and that reference is made to the Head of Support for advice or direction when appropriate.
- To co-operate fully with the firm’s Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
- To be prepared to work anti-social hours when this is necessary to ensure client satisfaction; and be prepared to liaise with and provide advice to colleagues.
Chartered / working towards Chartered status
Willing to develop skills
Ability to communicate clearly both in writing and verbally
Structured and organised
Competent with Microsoft packages, including, Email, Word and Excel and willing and able to use a case management system
Competent with use of Intelligent Office, FE Analytics and IRESS The Exchange
Able to work with diplomacy and maintain high levels of confidentiality.
Flexible and approachable
Team player with positive attitude
Willing / able to travel to various offices across Lincolnshire and Newark occasionally
Please email your CV and covering letter to the HR Department: email@example.com
Chattertons recognises that it is essential to provide equal opportunities to all persons without discrimination. The firm has an Equality and Diversity Policy and this sets out the firm’s position on equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. This is available upon request.