Risk and Compliance Assistant - Newark
The role of Risk and Compliance Assistant is extremely varied with an opportunity to get involved in an array of risk and compliance work.
The ideal candidate will have experience in an administrative role but most importantly they will have an excellent attention to detail, be good at organisation and ability to work in a fast paced environment whilst still being accurate and thorough.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- General compliance administration and tasks.
- Completing file opening tasks.
- Completing the AML E-ID checks so the company is compliant with the anti-money laundering regulations. Checking outstanding ID and liaising with Fee Earners to improve compliance.
- Keeping inboxes up to date and accurate.
- Logging breaches and complaints and maintaining detailed logs with evidence
Hours of Work: 09.00 – 17.15 – Monday to Friday (36.25 per week)
Salary: Dependent upon Experience
Educated to GCSE/A level standard
The ability to travel between
Please email your CV and covering letter to the HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chattertons recognises that it is essential to provide equal opportunities to all persons without discrimination. The firm has an Equality and Diversity Policy and this sets out the firm’s position on equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. This is available upon request.