Trainer - Lincoln
We are delighted to announce that we now have a new vacancy for a Trainer to be based at our Lincoln office within our HR Department, with regular travel to all other offices.
Chattertons have achieved “Ones to Watch” status with the Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work, which means we have good levels of employee engagement and we are looking to increase engagement over the next year so we can improve our ranking even further.
The Trainer will work closely with the HR and ICT teams to design and deliver training across all offices.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To prepare and deliver individual and group training to all staff across all offices based on their needs. To include:
- Use of Chattertons general ICT infrastructure;
- General use of Microsoft Windows including Microsoft Office 2016 and Microsoft 365;
- Use of legal specific software solutions, other in-house LoB applications and internally developed software and applications;
- Prepare guides, notes and interactive training material as necessary to accompany the training plans.
- Plan and prepare suitable individual and group training products for self-training using available technology;
- Plan and deliver ongoing bitesized refresher sessions and / or material;
- Aim to maximise user buy-in and participation in the use of technology;
- Carry out tailored ICT inductions for new staff;
- Prepare ongoing training plan for new staff until they reach a suitable competency level;
- Assess staff ICT competency levels;
- Produce a quarterly training report;
- Advise the ICT Director and HR Director of gaps in the firm's training operations and suggest suitable strategies, including software solutions, to fill these gaps;
- Liaise with the ICT Team to provide feedback on ICT systems and suggest future improvements;
- Liaise with the ICT Team to test and assess planned future software updates and releases.
- Assist department heads and partners with any bespoke departmental training needs;
- Manage and administer third party training resources (Riliance, MBL webinars, Lawnet etc.)
- Book and manage external training where appropriate;
- Administer and manage user feedback for all training delivered;
- Manage apprentices and the apprenticeship levy;
- Maintain client and company confidentiality.
Hours of Work: 09.00 – 17.15 – Monday to Friday (36.25 hours per week).
Location: Lincoln base with regular travel to all other office locations
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Reports to: HR Director
Training Qualification or relevant experience
CET, DTLLS, AET, Train the Trainer
Good computer literacy, including Microsoft Office.
Previous experience in a legal
Knowledge of Legal case management systems and dictation software.
Excellent communication and presenting skills.
Strong prioritising, planning and time management skills.
Structured and organised.
Willingness to Learn and train in bespoke systems.
Proactive and organised.
Supporting and highly efficient.
Adaptable and forward thinking.
Willing to be flexible to meet the
“Can Do” attitude and committed.
Sense of humour.
Please email your CV and covering letter to the HR Department: email@example.com
Chattertons recognises that it is essential to provide equal opportunities to all persons without discrimination. The Company has an Equality and Diversity Policy and this sets out the Company’s position on equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. This is available upon request.