Kate Hollyer joins Chattertons as Associate Immigration Solicitor
We are very pleased to announce a new addition to our team – immigration specialist Kate Hollyer, who is joining Chattertons as an Associate Solicitor.
Kate is a very experienced immigration solicitor able to assist with all aspects of UK immigration, EU free movement and nationality law, both for individuals and businesses. She offers expert knowledge with a bespoke approach for clients and advisers across multiple jurisdictions.
Prior to joining Chattertons, Kate spent nine years at a leading London immigration practice, having completed her legal training in 2014. She is a member of the Immigration Law Practitioners' Association, reflecting her specialist expertise in this complex area.
Kate can assist clients with the following areas of immigration law:
- UK entry and residency for family members of British citizens (spouses / civil partners / unmarried partners and children)
- Applications for Settled and Pre-Settled status for EU, EEA and Swiss citizens living in the UK (deadline 30 June 2021)
- Visas for HNW Investors (Tier 1)
- Visas for Skilled Workers (currently Tier 2 (General) route)and Temporary / Seasonal Workers (Tier 5)
- Innovator, Start-up and Global Talent visas
- Student visas
- Routes to obtaining Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK
- Routes to obtaining British citizenship (both naturalisation and registration)
- Obtaining / retaining Sponsor Licenses (Tier 2 and Tier 5) for UK businesses to hire non-UK nationals
- Obtaining / retaining Tier 4 Sponsor Licenses for UK educational institutions to sponsor international students
- Applications related to individual non-UK employees and students
Need UK immigration law advice?
For expert UK immigration law advice for you, your business or organisation, please contact our Stamford office and ask for Kate Hollyer.
To ask a question or request a call back at a time that suits you, please use our simple enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you quickly.