Area of Expertise: Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Administration of Estates
As a motivated and personable individual, Alexandra is known for her organised and pragmatic approach which allows her to provide a quality service for clients. Alexandra is committed to building strong relationships with her clients by providing the appropriate legal advice and support required.
Supervisor: Rebecca Taylor
- Law LL.B (Hons) from Newcastle University
- Completed her Legal Practice Course at BPP, University Cambridge
- Completed her training contract at a local Top 200 law firm in the UK in 2019
- Qualified as a solicitor in 2019
- Joined Chattertons in 2019
- Alzheimer's Society Dementia Friend – an initiative to change the way the nation thinks, acts and talks about dementia.