Azam M. Z. Zia
Areas of Expertise:
- Business share sales
- Business asset sales
- Management buyouts.
- Corporate restructures.
- Shareholder Agreements
- Terms and conditions
- Supply of good agreements
- Supply of services agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Website terms and agreements
- Business to business contracts
- IP agreements
Azam has a passion for business dynamics, spending much of his career advising companies on business strategy, ultimately moving to Boston USA to join Harvard Law School as a Director for a negotiation programme. Azam brings that passion to bear in dealing with his clients, understanding the core of how their businesses work, their capabilities and their ambitions.
Supervisor: Adam Gilbert
- Law LL.B (Hons) from University of Wales
- Qualified as a solicitor in 2015
- Completed his Legal Practice Course at Nottingham Law School
- Trained as a lawyer with one of Nottingham's top tier law firms
- Award-winning lawyer, most recently awarded Corporate Lawyer of the Year 2019 (Midlands), Commercial Lawyer of the Year 2019 (Midlands) and Mergers and Acquisitions Lawyer of the Year 2018 (East Midlands)
- Council Member of the Nottinghamshire Law Society – Chair of the Property Committee