Area of Expertise: Risk and Compliance, Data Protection, Anti-money laundering, Health and Safety and Complaints handling.
Bev is our Risk and Compliance Director and works closely with the Board of Directors to promote a strong compliance culture within the firm. Bev’s role is to ensure we have robust systems and controls in place to meet our regulatory obligations.
Bev has a passion for compliance and manages our risk and compliance strategy. She is responsible for undertaking all aspects of risk and compliance work within the firm including anti-money laundering, data protection and health and safety.
Professional Information (qualifications, training, additional accreditations etc.)
- Principles of Data Protection (Risk & Compliance) Level 3. 6 day intensive course.
- Supervising in a Regulated Environment (CeSRE)
- ICA Advanced Certificate in Compliance
- CF6 Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice
- Financial Planning Certificate FP1/FP2/FP3