Area of Expertise: Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection matters, Inheritance Tax Planning, Care Fee Planning and Administration of Estates.
Dan has extensive experience in preparing Wills and Powers of Attorney, dealing with the administration of estates and providing Estate and Tax planning advice. Dan's approach is to be helpful, approachable, friendly and empathetic whilst maintaining a high level of a professionalism and technical expertise. Dan's aim is to provide advice to suit your circumstances, however complex, in a clear and understandable way.
Supervisor: Jacqueline Marshall
- Law LL.B (Hons) from University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Qualified as a solicitor in 2008
- Completed his Legal Practice Course at York College of Law before joining Chattertons in 2015
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Advanced certificates in the Administration of Estates, Administration of Trusts and Will Preparation