Area of Expertise: Unfair dismissal, Employment Tribunal advocacy, executive and senior level terminations, TUPE, workplace discrimination and diversity, family friendly rights including maternity, paternity, parental leave and flexible working, data protection (GDPR), business reorganisations and redundancies, employment contracts, disciplinary and grievance issues, equal pay disputes and Board level employment advice.
Danielle has extensive experience in advising commercial clients and individuals on a broad range of contentious and non-contentious employment issues and is considered a specialist in the field of Employment law. Danielle also has experience in advising on certain 'niche' areas within employment law such as Police Misconduct Hearings, advising Armed Forces personnel and providing employment advice to professional football clubs.
Danielle has also developed a particular interest in Education related issues, previously sitting as Vice Chair of Governors for a Primary Academy and currently serving on the Board of Governors at The Lincoln College Group. Danielle regularly supports educational institutions with employment issues, in addition to advising on non-employment law matters within an educational context, such as formal school complaints, school’s admissions hearings and permanent pupil exclusions.
Supervisor: Edward Conway
- Law LL.B (Hons) from University of Lincoln
- Completed her Legal Practice Course with Distinction at Nottingham Trent University
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2009
- Started with Chattertons in 2015
- Member of the Employment Lawyers Association
- Repeatedly highlighted within the 'Legal 500' for Employment work
- Previous finalist for the award of Young Business Person of the Year at the Lincolnshire Media Business Awards
- Member of the Board of Governors of The Lincoln College Group
- Director of Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce