Area of Expertise: Emma is experienced in a wide range of private client matters and provides legal advice to individuals. Emma spends the majority of her time advising in relation to Wills, lasting Powers of Attorney, Administration of Estates, Inheritance Tax Planning and Court of Protection matters.
Emma provides an efficient service to her clients and prides herself on being friendly and approachable.
Supervisor: Sarah Steel
- Law LL.B (Hons) from the University of Liverpool
- Completed Legal Practice Course at the University of Law with a Distinction.
- Undertook training contract with Chattertons in 2014 and qualified as a Solicitor in 2016.
- Affiliate member of STEP and currently working towards full STEP accreditation.
- Alzheimer's Society Dementia Friend – an initiative to change the way the nation thinks, acts and talks about dementia.
- Member of the Boston Dementia Action Alliance which is working towards making Boston a Dementia Friendly Community.