Area of Expertise: Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection matters, Inheritance Tax Planning and Administration of Estates.
Emma is experienced in a wide range of private client matters and provides legal advice to individuals. Emma provides an efficient service to her clients and prides herself on being friendly and approachable.
- Law LL.B (Hons) from the University of Liverpool
- Completed Legal Practice Course at the University of Law with a Distinction.
- Undertook training contract with Chattertons in 2014 and qualified as a Solicitor in 2016.
- Affiliate member of STEP and currently working towards full STEP accreditation.
- Alzheimer's Society Dementia Friend – an initiative to change the way the nation thinks, acts and talks about dementia.
- Member of the Boston Dementia Action Alliance which is working towards making Boston a Dementia Friendly Community.