Area of Expertise: Emma specialises in divorce and finances, she also helps separating couples reach agreement regards children.
Before joining Chattertons, Emma was Head of the Family Department and Partner at another large multidisciplinary Lincolnshire Law firm.
Emma is a member of Resolution, and trained mediator, and she prides herself on providing clients with realistic advice. She will negotiate matters through to settlement but provides robust representation at Court where necessary.
Supervisor: Liz Graham
- Qualified in as a solicitor 2008
- Law LL.B (Hons) from University of Essex
- Completed her Legal Practise Course at Chester Law School
- Completed her training at a specialist Family Law firm in Manchester
- Started to practice in Lincolnshire by 2008.
- Mediation trained and Member of Resolution