Area of Expertise: Florence spends her day advising on Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection matters, Inheritance Tax Planning and Administration of Estates.
Florence is committed to providing a friendly and efficient service to her clients, providing them with the legal advice and support they require. Florence is passionate about creating great relationships with her clients and guiding them through what can be a difficult time.
Supervisor: Sarah Steel
- Qualified as a Solicitor in September 2016.
- Law LL.B (Hons) from University of Aston
- Completed her Legal Practise Course at Nottingham Law School
- Completed her training at Chattertons in 2016
- Alzheimer's Society Dementia Friend – an initiative to change the way the nation thinks, acts and talks about dementia.