Areas of Expertise: Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection matters, Inheritance Tax Planning and Administration of Estates.
Florence is committed to providing a friendly and efficient service to her clients, providing them with the legal advice and support they require. Florence is passionate about creating great relationships with her clients and guiding them through what can be a difficult time.
- Law LL.B (Hons) from University of Aston
- Completed her Legal Practice Course at Nottingham Law School
- Completed her training contract at Chattertons in 2016
- Affiliate Member of STEP (The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners)
- Alzheimer's Society Dementia Friend – an initiative to change the way the nation thinks, acts and talks about dementia