Mergers and Acquisitions, company reorganisations (including share for share exchanges, dividend in specie transfers, reductions of capital and share re-designations), buyback and the allotment of shares and corporate governance matters.
Throughout her training and time as a qualified solicitor, Georgia has advised and supported on a wide range of corporate transactions. Georgia is able to understand the client's needs on each occasion and provide tailored advice as required.
Supervisor: Adam Gilbert
- Qualified as a solicitor in January 2021.
- Masters of Law (LLM LPC) and Legal Practice Course completed at Nottingham Trent University (Distinction).
- Law with Criminology (LLB) Hons graduate from Nottingham Trent University.
- Joined Chattertons in October 2021.
- Year qualified: January 2021