Areas of Expertise: Advising on Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Inheritance Tax Planning and Administration of Estates.
Georgie is passionate about understanding the needs of the client and placing customer care at the heart of everything she does.
Supervisor: Kate Twigg
- Georgie qualified as a Solicitor in March 2015.
- Law LL.B (Hons) from University of Aberystwyth in 2010
- Completed her Legal Practise Course at University West of England in 2011
- Worked as a paralegal for QualitySolicitors Gould & Swayne in Somerset until she secured her training contract.
- Completed her training at QualitySolicitors Gould & Swayne in Somerset in 2015
- Alzheimer's Society Dementia Friend – an initiative to change the way the nation thinks, acts and talks about dementia.