Area of Expertise: Residential property transactions including sales and purchases, leasehold, new build properties and help to buy transactions, mortgages and remortgages, unregistered property and transfers of equity.
Honor is committed to providing an outstanding service in a friendly and efficient manner. She understands the strains that clients can face in property transactions and is committed to making the process as stress-free as possible from instruction to completion.
- Qualified as a Licensed Conveyancer in April 2021
- SQA Level 6 Diploma in Conveyancing Law and Practice
- SQA Level 4 Diploma in Conveyancing Law and Practice
- Joined Chattertons in February 2017
- Alzheimer's Society Dementia Friend – an initiative to change the way the nation thinks, acts and talks about dementia.