Area of Expertise: James advises on corporate transactions and commercial contracts.
James' areas of expertise include Business Sales and Purchases (shares and assets), company and group reorganisations, Shareholders' Agreements, Partnership Agreements, LLP Agreement, Share Schemes and Employee Ownership.
James provides jargon free, no nonsense commercial legal advice to business owners and businesses to enable them to achieve their goals.
Supervisor: Adam Gilbert
- James qualified as a solicitor in September 2011.
- LL.B (Hons) English law with French law and Language from University of Leicester
- Completed his Legal Practice Course at Nottingham Law School.
- Completed his training at Harvey Ingram (now part of Shakespeare Martineau)
- Alzheimer's Society Dementia Friend