Areas of Expertise: Developer site setup, Maintenance Agreements in respect of open space, Transfers of Substations, Deed of Grants, Section 38 and 278 Agreements, Section 104 Agreements, Section 106 Agreements, Deeds of Variation, Deeds of Rectification, New Builds, Help to Buy, Freehold, Leasehold, Shared Ownership, Residential Property (registered and unregistered), Transfers of Equity, Re Mortgages
Jennifer heads up a dedicated team of individuals who act on behalf of Developers in their new build developments and coordinates everything from the site set up to the plot sale.
Jennifer has a proactive approach and is dedicated to creating a streamlined, efficient, modern service for her clients.
- Law LL.B (Hons) from University of Leicester
- Completed her Legal Practise Course at York Law School
- Qualified in December 2013 and joined Chattertons in January 2014. She was promoted to Associate in 2016 and Partner in May 2018.
- Certificate in Planning October 2019
- Alzheimer's Society Dementia Friend – an initiative to change the way the nation thinks, acts and talks about dementia.