Area of Expertise: Jeremy has spent his career dealing with all aspects of commercial as well as residential property. Dealing with
- freehold and leasehold property;
- the acquisition and disposal of small to medium sized businesses; including sales purchases as well as grants surrenders and extensions of leasehold interests ;
- options pre emptions overage or clawback arrangements; and
- grants of rights and easements over land.
"I like to think that I bring a practical approach to all the problems that I tackle".
Previously Jeremy was a team leader for property work in a well known regional firm, a partner in a national law firm, as well as a local law firm.
Jeremy is a keen sailor and has tutored aspiring yachtsmen in the Mediterranean.
Supervisor: Jonathan Blythe
- Law BA (Hons)
- Qualified as a solicitor in 1984
- Crown Appointment as H M Deputy Coroner 1990 to 1998
- Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)