Area of Expertise: Divorce, Separation, Cohabitation, Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements, Financial Claims, Disputes regarding children, Personal Protection orders and Change of Name Deeds – full time
Julie has over 30 years' experience in family law. She is committed to ensuring her clients receive the dedicated personal service they deserve. Many of her clients come to her as a result of a recommendation.
As a member of Resolution (Formerly the Solicitors Family Law Association) Julie upholds its commitment to resolve disputes in a non-confrontational and pragmatic way, where possible, whilst ensuring that her client’s interests are always protected.
Supervisor: Liz Graham
- Law LL.B (Hons) from the University of Sheffield
- Qualified as a solicitor in 1988
- Completed her Legal Practice Course at Nottingham Law School
- Has practised in Lincoln throughout her career and joined Chattertons in 2019
- Member of Resolution ( formerly the Solicitors Family Law Association) – committed to resolving family disputes collaboratively.