Area of Expertise: Karl advises clients on all aspects of private company law including buying and selling businesses/companies, management buy-outs/ins, equity and debt investments, private equity, venture capital, joint ventures, shareholders' agreements, international investment agreements, share buy-backs, capital reductions, group reorganisations, corporate governance, commercial work including service agreements and terms and conditions, and non-regulated loans.
Karl has worked in private practice and in-house and as such has a good insight in to his clients' business needs and provides commercial practical advice in a timely, clear and concise manner. Karl looks to be the go to trusted adviser to his clients to assist them with their legal business needs.
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 1995
- BSC Hons Physiology (Southampton University)
- Diploma in Law (Staffordshire University)
- Completed his Legal Practise Course at Chester Law School
- Completed his training contract with Bray Walker in London