Area of Expertise: Kate frequently advises on all aspects of UK immigration, EU free movement and nationality law, including family, work and study visas, rights for European nationals (including applications under the EU Settlement Scheme), indefinite leave to remain in the UK and applications for British citizenship.
Kate has a wealth of experience advising on the full spectrum of UK immigration law, with particular expertise in complex applications made on a discretionary basis. Prior to joining Chattertons, Kate spent nine years at a leading London immigration practice.
Kate combines expert knowledge with a bespoke approach for clients and advisers across multiple jurisdictions.
- Member of the Immigration Law Practitioners' Association
- Completed her training at a leading London immigration practice in 2014
- Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in England & Wales in February 2014
- Legal Practice Course / LL.B at College of Law, London Moorgate
- Graduate Diploma in Law at College of Law, London Bloomsbury
- University of Newcastle, English Literature BA (Hons) (2.1)
- Joined Chattertons in September 2020