Area of Expertise: UK immigration, EU free movement and nationality law, including all Tiers of the Points Based System (work, investment and student categories) and applications under spouse / unmarried partner, ancestry and sole representative routes, rights for European nationals (including settled and pre-settled status applications), indefinite leave to remain in the UK, naturalisation and registration as a British citizen.
Kate has a wealth of experience advising on the full spectrum of UK immigration law, with particular expertise in complex applications made on a discretionary basis.
Kate combines expert knowledge with a bespoke approach for clients and advisers across multiple jurisdictions.
Prior to joining Chattertons, Kate spent nine years at a leading London immigration practice.
Professional Information (qualifications, training, additional accreditations etc.)
- Member of the Immigration Law Practitioners' Association
- Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in England & Wales in February 2014
- College of Law, LPC (Distinction) / LL.B
- College of Law, GDL (Commendation)
- University of Newcastle, English Literature BA (Hons) (2.1)
- Joined Chattertons in September 2020