Area of Expertise: Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Administration of Estates, Declarations of Trust, Inheritance Tax Planning, Care Fee Planning, Court of Protection.
Kate has considerable experience in advising clients on a broad range of private client issues. She advises on complex estate administration and Will drafting, in addition to the less complex work and takes a friendly and sympathetic approach to her clients.
Supervisor: Alistair Thomson
- Law LLB (Hons) from the University of Lincoln
- Completed her Legal Practise Course at Nottingham Law School
- Completed her training with another local law firm and qualified in 2013
- Affiliate member of STEP and currently working towards full STEP accreditation
- Dementia Friends Champion – bringing Dementia Friends training to staff at Chattertons and outside companies.