Margarita deals with residential property transactions including freehold sales/purchases, leasehold sales/purchases, re-mortgages and transfers, first registrations and shared ownership properties.
As a motivated and friendly individual Margarita is known for her practical and organised approach. She is committed to building strong relationships with her clients by providing friendly, efficient and appropriate legal advice and support required.
Supervisor: Richard Ludlow
- Law LL.B (Hons) from Manchester Metropolitan University
- Master of Laws LLM from the University of Central Lancashire
- Completed her Legal Practice Course LPC at De Montfort University
- Completed her training contract at a local law firm in the UK in 2021
- Currently completing her Professional Skills Course at BPP, University in London
- Joined Chattertons in 2021
- Alzheimer's Society Dementia Friend – an initiative to change the way the nation thinks, acts and talks about dementia.