Areas of expertise: Disciplinary and grievances; Redundancies; Diversity and Discrimination; Sickness Absence; Maternity rights, Parental leave and flexible working; contracts of employment and policies; working time and Minimum wage; with a particular specialism in advising on TUPE.
Natasha joined Chattertons in 2019 after spending the majority of her career at City Firms in London. Natasha provides advice to employers on a full range of employment law issues.
- LLB Hons (1st Class) Manchester University 1996
- LPC Nottingham Law School (Distinction) 1997
- Qualified as a solicitor 2000
- Chartered member of the CIPD
- Governor of Grantham College
- Committee member of Grantham Swim Club