Area of Expertise:
- Residential and Commercial Property
- Ecclesiastical Plot Sales and Purchases
Owin's background is in residential property and is experienced in sale and purchase transactions including all things freehold, leasehold, new build and first registrations.
She has taken this knowledge and now applies it to acting for Companies and Charities; from drafting commercial leases to handling sales of agricultural ecclesiastical land.
Supervisor: Jonathan Blythe
- BA Law and Sociology from University of Warwick
- Alzheimer's Society Dementia Friend – an initiative to change the way the nation thinks, acts and talks about dementia.
- Fluent in Cantonese and understanding of basic Mandarin
- Joined Chattertons November 2019
Find out more about Commercial Property Services at Chattertons