Areas of Expertise: Administration of Estates and Inheritance Tax Planning.
Rebecca was a Partner at Daltons which merged with Chattertons in June 2019. She has experience in drafting wills but her area of expertise is in dealing with estate administration. Having focused primarily on estate administration for a number of years she has a wealth of knowledge and extensive experience in dealing with various issues that can arise throughout the administration process.
Rebecca enjoys every element of her work, from advising on simple estates to dealing with complex estates involving Inheritance Tax calculations and claims for reliefs including businesses, agricultural land and property. Her advice also extends to succession planning for beneficiaries which may involve post-death variations.
Rebecca is passionate about providing a professional yet friendly service to her clients and is proud to have acted for generations of local families.
- B.Sc. (Hons) Marketing from University of Newcastle Upon Tyne
- LL.B (Hons) Law from Nottingham Trent University
- Legal Practice Course, Nottingham Trent University
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2009
- Appointed as a Partner at Daltons in 2011
- Started with Chattertons as a Partner in 2019