Area of Expertise: As a Full Member of STEP Russell is an advanced practitioner in Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection matters, Inheritance Tax Planning and Administration of Estates.
Before becoming a Solicitor Russell was a Senior Bank Manager who worked in personal and business banking before moving into International finance. Russell trained as a Solicitor in 2010 and his passion is to be able to help people put their affairs in order and give them (and their families) peace of mind.
Supervisor: Amanda Voakes
- Graduate LLB (Distinction) from De Montfort University (2012)
- BSc (1st Class Honours) in Financial Services from University of Manchester (2001)
- Qualified as a solicitor in 2014
- Completed the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners ("STEP") exams in 2019
- Member of the Court of Protection Practitioner's Association