Areas of Expertise: All areas of Private Matrimonial and Family Law, including Divorce proceedings; Cohabitation disputes; Property and Financial settlements and pension sharing; Protection of assets via Nuptial and Cohabitation Agreements; Arrangements for children including residence and contact with parents and grandparents; Adoptions; Variation or enforcement of existing Orders.
A specialist in Family Law since qualifying as a Solicitor, Sameena aims to achieve a conciliatory outcome on behalf of client's, but has a robust approach if required.
- MA (Lond)
- Common Professional Examination (Ealing College)
- Law Society Finals (College of Law)
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 1998
- Has Worked for Chattertons since 2016
- Member of Resolution
- Law Society Accredited All Issues Family Mediator
- Trustee of Citizens Advice South Lincolnshire