Area of Expertise: Sophie spends her day advising on a range of commercial and agricultural property matters including Leases, Sale Contracts, agricultural Notices, variations to residential Leases, commercial re-mortgages and a rage of other matters.
Sophie is experienced in dealing with various property transactions and is a developing a particular specialism in Agricultural Law. She is committed providing a friendly and efficient service. Sophie considers the opportunity to be involved with different businesses and share in their enthusiasm a perk of working in her area.
Supervisor: Jonathan Blythe
- Law LL.B (Hons) from Newcastle University
- Completed her Legal Practice Course at Nottingham Law School
- Qualified as a solicitor in 2018
- Joined Chattertons in 2019
- Alzheimer's Society Dementia Friend
- Charity Committee Member