Areas of Expertise: Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection Matters, Inheritance Tax Planning, Care Fee Planning and Administration of Estates
Victoria Reeds joined the firm in 2010 following experience of working for a local consultancy with national clients and an international firm recognised in the Legal 500. She specialises in advising high net clients in regard to future tax planning, drafting Wills and administering estates, which includes providing advice on succession planning and the various tax implications on the disposal of assets upon death, with an emphasis on agricultural matters. Victoria advises on mental capacity issues including Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection matters and care fee planning.
Supervisor: Anna Howat
- LLB (Hons) Law, University of Kent.
- Legal Practice Course, Leeds Metropolitan University.
- LLM, De Montford University, Leicester
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2012.
- Appointed as a Partner in 2017.
- Alzheimer's Society Dementia Friend – an initiative to change the way the nation things, acts and talks about dementia.