UK Immigration Legal Services

Chattertons covers the entire spectrum of business, human rights and EU immigration law. The team has experienced a growth in complex immigration applications and appeals for clients in the engineering, further education, food, construction, restaurant and care sectors. (2016 The UK Legal 500 Guide)

Chattertons has one of the leading teams in the region for specialist business immigration advice and deal with any aspect of immigration law which affects your business and its people.

The Chattertons immigration advisors are qualified solicitors and members of the Immigration Law Practitioners Association.

Specialist UK Immigration Advice

The team has been consistently ranked by Legal 500 in the top tier of law firms in the East Midlands in providing specialist immigration legal services for business. In 2013 the publication reported "Chattertons provides a full immigration service including matters relating to business, human rights and EU law, with particular strength in advising engineering clients, care homes and restaurants on applications under the points-based system and family migration rules".

In a later edition of Legal 500, the department once again held its credential as the top tier firm for business immigration services in the East Midlands with the directory publishing "Chattertons is experienced in representing clients in tribunal appeals. Highlights include advising an engineering company on sponsoring a doctoral student".