UK Work Visas
There are a number of Immigration routes available for those who wish to come to the UK to work. We can help workers, their families and dependants prepare applications under the Points Based System
We deal with entry clearance visas, extensions, transfers and applications for indefinite leave to remain
Tier 1 – Investors and Entrepreneurs
For those who wish to invest in business in the UK, or simply have exceptional talent or promise in a particular field of industry, a Tier 1 visa may be the right route to enable you to pursue your business objectives in the UK.
Tier 2 – Skilled Workers
Highly qualified or highly skilled workers may be able to enter the UK under the Tier 2 route. This route applies to skilled workers who are seeking to start a new role in the UK as well as skilled workers who need to move to the UK branch of their existing employer.
Tier 2 visa applications can be tricky to navigate, but we can assess whether:
- Your job role satisfies the Tier 2 skills thresholds
- Your employer has a sponsor license
- Your salary meets the minimum requirements
- Your skills are in short supply in the UK
- Your English Language skills are at the required level
- You have sufficient resources to maintain yourself in the UK.
Tier 5 – Temporary Workers
Tier 5 encompasses a wide range of working visas. They are focused on temporary work for the following types of worker:
- Creative and sporting
- Charity worker
- Religious worker
- Government authorised exchange
- International agreement workers
- Youth mobility scheme workers
In some circumstances, workers may be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain after remaining in the UK for a certain amount of time (also known as Settlement). Being ‘Settled’ means that an individual can remain in the UK without being subject to a time limit. It also usually takes away any restrictions that may have been imposed on the previous visa.