Agriculture and Rural Business
Chattertons draws upon a wealth of expertise and experience from across the firm to provide strategic advisory services as well as transactional business services to the agriculutral and rural business sector.
Our advice extends beyond the constraints of a single service professional service firm enabling clients to draw upon knowledge based upon a true understanding of agricultural law and wealth management services.
The Agriculture & Rural Business team will be pleased to assist you with:
- Farm sales and purchases
- Agricultural holdings
- First tier tribunals (ALT)
- Share farming and joint ventures
- Agricultural co-operatives
- Single farm payments and other quotas
- Wills and tax
- Rights of way and common land
- Planning and diversification
- Wind farms, solar arrays and anaerobic digesters
- Immigration / employment issues
- Seasonal and illegal workers
- Health and safety
- Dispute resolutions
- Environmental issues
- Inheritance and succession planning
- Wealth management services
Chattertons is the appointed legal service provider to the National Association of Agricultural Contractors (NAAC) and regularly advises farmers, contractors and land owners throughout England and Wales.