Area of Expertise: Personal and Business Dispute Resolution
David has extensive experience in many types of litigation which has included civil, criminal, family and employment. He now specialises in civil dispute resolution for both personal and business clients which includes all types of Alternative Dispute Resolution as well as litigation. David is listed in the legal 500 publication.
Supervisor: Edward Conway
- David qualified as a Solicitor in October 1992
- Law LL.B (Hons) from University of Bristol (1986-1989)
- Completed his Law Society Finals at Trent Polytechnic (1989-1990)
- Qualified mediator CEDR 2006
- Past President of Lincolnshire Law Society