Chattertons Solicitors Banner Image

Road Traffic Solicitors

Chattertons Road Traffic law team offer expert advice and assistance, including representation, to anyone facing a speeding ticket or other motoring offence.

We understand that many people do not understand their rights in the area of motor law.

Our experience shows that some clients have accepted fixed penalties and thereby points on their driving licence when they could have pleaded ‘not guilty’ to the motoring offence. By engaging us, you can be assured that if you have a suitable defence, we will use it to your advantage.

Our Road Traffic Law Team

The Road Traffic law team is led by Michael Pace, who is also head of our Personal Injury department. Michael is a former police officer and has over 30 years’ experience of dealing with motor offences and road traffic accidents.

Even if you feel you are guilty of the alleged offence, Michael and his team’s advice on how to present your case can make a significant difference to its outcome. We will represent you robustly and competently; always looking out for your best interests.

Road Traffic Law Services

We can assist you with all aspects of motor law, including;

  • dangerous or careless driving causing death
  • drink/drug related driving
  • driving without insurance
  • endorsable offences
  • penalty points
  • sentencing guidance
  • speeding
  • tailgating

Our services include negotiating with the Prosecution and putting forward appropriate mitigation on your behalf, if you are pleading guilty. It is very important that you have good advice in such circumstances. The police do make mistakes and if you feel that you have received a ticket erroneously we will assist you.

The Right Advice

Michael and his team can provide you with the best legal advice available for your particular situation. We regularly appear in Lincoln, Mansfield and Hull magistrates courts, and also attend Doncaster, Chesterfield and others around the country.

Contact Us

To speak to one of our Road Traffic Law specialists please contact your local office or complete our online enquiry form.