We turn to professionals to provide guidance and advice based upon their competence and reputation within given professions. Unfortunately when that advice is found to be wrong it can lead to significant financial losses to the client.
Most professional advisors are required to have professional indemnity insurance to cover claims made against them where their advice is found to be negligent or cause financial loss to the client.
Our professional negligence claims solicitors assist clients throughout the UK in connection with disputes concerning:
- Claims against accountants
- Claims against architects
- Claims against banks
- Claims against barristers
- Claims against conveyancing solicitors
- Claims against estate agents
- Claims against financial advisors
- Claims against insolvency practitioners
- Claims against insurers / insurance brokers
- Claims against personal injury solicitors
- Claims against surveyors
We have lawyers who are members of the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association whose objective is to promote specialist dispute resolution skills in acting for clients in disputes concerning a professional advisor where the cause of the dispute originates from negligent or inadequate service.
Our professional negligence solicitors are based throughout our network of branches enabling your claim to be expertly handled by a regional specialist professional negligence lawyer.
Contact us by completing the online enquiry form or by telephoning us using one of the numbers shown on this page.