COVID-19 - CLIENT NOTICE
Our offices are open and we're here to help. We have implemented hygiene and safety measures at all of our offices to keep our staff and clients safe:
- We are able to see clients for essential meetings, by appointment only.
- Visitors are required to wear a face covering upon entry to our offices and for the duration of your time in the office.
- We will also require visitors to have their temperature taken. Anyone displaying a high temperature will be asked to leave the offices and any meeting will be postponed until temperature readings for all parties have returned to normal.
- You can, of course, telephone your legal adviser to arrange a telephone or video call.
- Please continue to place post in the letterbox. This will be checked throughout each working day.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org this address is constantly monitored.
Some of our advisers are still working remotely and can be contacted by email, or by calling their direct line, which can be found here.
For general enquiries, or to speak to reception:
Boston Wide Bargate - 01205 351114
Boston Main Ridge West - 01205 364986
Horncastle - 01507 522456
Grantham - 01476 591550
Lincoln - 01522 541181
Newark - 01636 673731
Sleaford - 01529 411500
Spalding - 01775 725664
Stamford - 01780 764145
Email enquiries: email@example.com
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION
These measures are to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and clients.
Please stay safe and well.