COVID-19 CLIENT NOTICE
Our offices are open and we're here to help. We have implemented hygiene and safety measures at all of our offices to keep our staff and clients safe:
- We are able to see clients for essential meetings, by appointment only.
- Visitors are required to wear a face covering upon entry to our offices and for the duration of your time in the office.
- We will also require visitors to have their temperature taken. Anyone displaying a high temperature will be asked to leave the offices and any meeting will be postponed until temperature readings for all parties have returned to normal.
- You can, of course, telephone your legal adviser to arrange a telephone or video call.
- Please continue to place post in the letterbox. This will be checked throughout each working day.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com this address is constantly monitored.
Additional contact options can be found here.
Thank you for your co-operation
These measures are to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and clients.
Please stay safe and well.