Considering all the financial and legal aspects before entering into a commercial property transaction is crucial. Spotting potential pitfalls when you are investing in property, or ensuring your tenant occupies your property under enforceable obligations, can be key to the success of your business.
Our highly skilled commercial property team, experienced in dealing with all types of property transactions, can advise you at all stages from concept to delivery of your project. Whether acting for a property developer, investor, lender, landlord or tenant, our team will provide a clear, client-focussed service, to help you deliver your short- and long-term business objectives.
We can help with a full range of property matters, such as:
- Agricultural issues, including the granting and termination of tenancies, partnerships and succession planning
- Construction projects, such as dealing with building contracts, appointments and collateral warranties with the professional team
- Development and redevelopment of retail, residential and mixed-use sites, right through from site acquisition to onward sale/letting
- Banking, finance and secured lending
- Commercial landlord and tenant matters
- Compulsory purchase orders
- Planning, including planning appeals and dealing with planning agreements
- Renewable energy projects including solar, wind and anaerobic digestion plants