Areas of Expertise: Residential and Commercial Development.
Stephen has extensive experience in advising commercial development clients and landowners on all aspects of residential and commercial development, dealing with conditional contracts, option agreements, promotion agreements, collaboration agreements, overage agreements, all associated section agreements required for development, site assembly and requisite due diligence.
- Law LL.B (Hons) from University of Sheffield
- Law LL.M (Hons) from University of Sheffield
- Completed his Legal Practise Course at Nottingham Trent University
- Qualified as a solicitor in 1998
- Started with Chattertons in 2010