Job Title: Marketing Assistant
The role of Marketing Assistant is extremely varied with an opportunity to get involved in an array of marketing work. The successful candidate will report to our Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate will be good at organisation, quick to learn and IT literate.
Ideally they will have knowledge and experience of working in a marketing team but most importantly they will have a good attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- General marketing administration.
- Allocating new online enquiries promptly and keeping new enquiries inbox up to date and accurate.
- Sending Trust Pilot invites to clients and replying to client reviews promptly.
- Processing marketing consent forms and keeping client data up to date.
- Assisting with organising marketing events including online events.
- Ability to write content for social media, web content and general marketing literature would be an advantage.
- To assist our Marketing Manager in ensuring the marketing function within the business operates smoothly.
Hours of Work: 09.00 – 17.15 – Monday to Friday 5 days per week
(with some flexibility for occasional out of office hours work when marketing events require)
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Educated to GCSE/A level standard. GCSE Grade C or higher or equivalent in English and Maths.
Please use the APPLY email link below to apply for any of the above vacancies, and attach a covering letter and copy of your CV.
We welcome applications from people with an ability to help drive our business forward.
If there isn't a position listed above but you would like to explore the potential of working with us, please contact our HR Department.
Alternatively send your CV and covering letter to the HR Department, Chattertons Solicitors, St Swithin's Court, 1 Flavian Road, Lincoln, LN2 4GR or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.