Experienced Family Law Solicitor or Legal Executive - Flexible
We have an excellent opportunity to join our forward looking family team.
You will be a confident, proactive and structured individual who will be experienced in a broad range family/matrimonial law, to include, but not limited to, the following:-
- Divorce and separation
- Financial matters/proceedings following divorce and separation
- Private law Children Matters
- Pre-marital and post-marital agreements
- Cohabitation agreements, separation agreements
In addition, you will work with the central Marketing Department to promote and enhance the good reputation and business of the company, build relationships and client base.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide an ongoing and excellent service to existing clients;
- To work with Partners and Fee Earners to develop new business;
- Develop and enhance the Family department;
- To produce fee income in line with targets and agreed objectives;
- To keep informed of all changes in the Law and Practice in own area of work
- Maintain and enhance up to date legal skills.
- Financial control with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
- Perform fee earning work accurately, reliably and in accordance with the Company’s quality and risk procedures.
Hours of Work: 09.00 – 17.15 pm - Monday to Friday (36.25 hours a week)
Qualified, Experienced Solicitor or Legal Executive
Experienced in all mainstream family matters to include, Divorce, Private Law Children Matters and Financial Proceedings.
Good computer literacy, including knowledge of case management systems.
Experience with Agricultural clients, clients with companies and/or business interests
Ability to work with confidence, managing own caseload.
Strong planning and organisational skills.
Clear understanding of Money Laundering Regulations and
Solicitors’ Account Rules.
Commercially astute and up to date with all family/matrimonial matters to include the use of mediation and collaboration.
Marketing and business development.
Presentation and public speaking skills.
Experience of conducting own advocacy.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to create and nurture relationships with key clients at all levels.
Desire to provide a high quality service.
Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
Excellent written and numeracy skills.
Proactive and positive attitude.
Reacts well under pressure and able to work to deadlines.
High level of integrity and empathy.
Hardworking, proactive and positive attitude.
A client following.
Please email your CV and covering letter to the HR Department: email@example.com
Chattertons recognises that it is essential to provide equal opportunities to all persons without discrimination. The Company has an Equality and Diversity Policy and this sets out the Company’s position on equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. This is available upon request.