The team of licensing solicitors at Chattertons represent clients throughout the UK and advise on the licence application process through to representation at licensing application hearings.

Our specialist licensing legal advice ranges from:

  • Betting and Gaming Premises
  • Casinos and Gambling Premises
  • Clubs
  • Gun Licenses
  • Lotteries
  • National Public House Chains
  • Owner Managed Public Houses
  • Shoot Licenses
  • Temporary Event Licenses (Game Fairs, Open Air Concerts and Circus Events)

Chattertons also advise on appeals where licenses have been declined in respect of any of the above areas.