Chattertons Solicitors Banner Image

Alcohol & Entertainment

Businesses, organisations and individuals seeking to sell or supply alcohol from their premises on a permanent basis must first obtain a premises licence from the local authority. These businesses include public houses, cinemas, theatres, nightclubs, late-opening cafes, takeaways, community halls, village halls and shops.

In addition to a premises licence, the person who plans to sell or supply the alcohol must also apply for a personal licence.

Chattertons can assist you in applying for a personal and/or premises licence and in connection with any applications to vary conditions on an existing licence.