Areas of Expertise: Personal and Business Dispute Resolution, Employment Law (Contentious and Non-Contentious), GDPR, Personal Injury Work, Regulatory Defence Work and Licensing (Alcohol and Gambling)
Grant is renowned for his pragmatic approach to resolving disputes before they escalate out of control, but he is also an experienced and formidable advocate in court when the need arises. He has very nearly 25 years of experience of advising a whole range of clients from large commercial enterprises to individuals.
Supervisor: Annette Wood
- Law LL.B (Hons) Degree from University of Birmingham.
- Law Society Finals at Chester Law School completed in 1993.
- Qualified as a solicitor in 1995
- Started with Chattertons September 2017
- Made Partner at Chattertons August 2019
- Member of the Employment Lawyers' Association.