Solicitor and Independent Financial Adviser - Stamford
Areas of Expertise and Responsibility
- Senior Management roles within Chattertons Legal Services and Chattertons Wealth Management
- Particular focus on the growth of the business including potential acquisitions
- Responsible for Marketing
- Solicitor and Independent Financial Adviser specialising in Wealth Management advice
- Providing Investment, Pensions, Inheritance Tax and Equity Release advice to Individuals, Trustees, Attorneys, Deputies and Charities.
Richard is a director and shareholder of Chattertons and a key decision maker with a particular focus on the growth of the business. He divides his time between management and looking after High Net Worth clients.
- Executive Member of Chattertons Board of Management
- Joint Managing Partner of Chattertons Solicitors 2010 – 2016
- Qualified as an Independent Financial Adviser in 2000
- Admitted as a Solicitor in 1997
- Governor Stamford College 2008 – 2012
- Governor Grantham College 2005 – 2007