Area of Expertise: Corporate - Mergers, acquisitions and disposals, new company and business set ups, corporate structuring and restructuring, joint ventures, partnership. LLP and shareholders agreements.
Commercial – Commercial contracts, manufacturing agreements, agency and distribution contracts, supply of goods and services, terms and conditions , intellectual property, confidentiality agreements.
Anna is an experienced company commercial lawyer with many years of corporate and commercial experience gained both in legal practice and previously as a manager and director of a family business with manufacturing, distributions and functions. She predominantly supports family and owner managed SME's throughout the life of these businesses.
Supervisor: Richard Ludlow
- Law LL.B (Hons) from University of Westminster
- Completed her Legal Practise Course at the College of Law London
- Completed an MBA at the University of Northampton
- Completed her training and qualified as a solicitor at a Northampton law firm in 1998
- Worked in Northampton law firms until moving to Chattertons to be closer to her home in Rutland.